Developer: KioWare Kiosk Software
- A new, updated Config Tool, redesigned UI, and improved configuration options.
- A simplified keyboard control interface. Allows for the disabling of keyboard keys that provide access to operating system functionality.
- An HTML Based toolbar and keyboard. Allows for simple out of the box configuration and the option for advanced, fully customizable HTML design.
- Built in pop up management access control list to control pop ups and improve browsing experience.
- Tabbed browsing for improved end user experience.
- Custom protocols for exiting KioWare. Allows the administrator to have different passwords perform different functions: exit KioWare (ie, normal exit), restart KioWare, shutdown PC, restart PC, exit KioWare and logout of Windows account, navigate to a URL, or execute a program.
- Updated configuration file that allows for resources (example: graphics used for custom toolbars) to be included in one file for easy deployment across multiple devices.
- Fully customizable scheduler for an array of actions (sleep display, sleep kiosk, shut down kiosk, rebooting device, restart kiosk)
Requirements: Vista SP1, 2008, 7, 2008 R2, 8, 2012, 8.1, or 2012 R2 x86
Limitation: Nag screen
Operation system: Windows 2000/2003/Vista/7/8/10
License: Free to try
Rating: 4.1 / Views: 2996